Trademark of Greek, summer table and one of the most favorite recipes in general. When tomatoes are in season, the taste and aroma is unprecedented.
1/2 pound of potatoes
1 cup. olive oil
1 cup. glutinous rice
1 cup. chopped onion
3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
4 tablespoons breadcrumbs
We choose large round tomatoes, wash and cut with a sharp knife a "cap" on the part of the stem.
Pour the seeds with a spoon remove the flesh and put it in the bowl.
Salt and pepper inside the tomatoes and place in the pan will cook the food.
Squeeze the flesh of the tomatoes in a strainer.
Put the onion with half the oil, and add the rice to bit along with the onion.
Add the puree half of the squeezed tomatoes, garlic, salt, pepper, parsley and 1/2 cup of water and t 'simmer for 5 minutes.
With a spoon fill each tomato 2/3.
The cover with lids and put back in the pan, the one near the other.
Pour in tomatoes remaining oil and sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
Peel, wash and cut the potatoes quartered.
The salt and pepper and place them among the tomatoes.
Drizzle the meal with the rest of the pulp squeezed kernels and bake in a moderate oven for 45-60 minutes.
Fresh green beans are perhaps the most popular vegetable dishes. Kids and parents usually love to enjoy at spring and summer months! Warm or cold it’s so tasty and do not forget to accompany with a little slice of greek cheese(feta)!
If the beans are too long cut in half and pour into a bowl with cold water.
1. Sauté the onion, then add the garlic, and when started to shine, and add the potatoes.
2. Put the tomatoes and pour hot water and let the mixture boil for 5 minutes. After wash the beans with water, and pour them in the pan with some salt and pepper.
3. Cover and cook slowly for 30 minutes. Pour the chopped parsley and, if necessary, add some more hot water. Continue cooking for 10 minutes until the beans become soft enough Serve hot, accompanied by a slice of greek cheese (feta).
1. In a bowl, add the olive oil, salt and oregano. Slice the garlic lengthwise and brush the cut side of the slices of baguette. Then use a brush and the brush with the flavored olive oil.
2. Put in order the slices on sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes at 200 degrees Celsius until golden brown.
3. Remove the seeds from the tomatoes and chop into bowl. Cut cucumber lengthwise, remove the seeds, cut into small frames and add to the bowl.
Add the feta cheese, olives and vinegar.4.Mix (if we salt them already) and put a spoonful on each toasted slice.
FOR THE SAUCE
Spread the eggplants on a griddle which we smeared with olive oil. The season with salt and bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 10 to 15, to "sweat".
Salt and pepper the vegetables (as the cheese that we will use is already salty) and lay each spice in a pan which we smeared with olive oil. Add between vegetables in a row, feta.
Prepare the sauce as follows: in a deep frying pan, heat the olive oil and sauté the onion. Once softened, add the onions, mix and add the wine. Then add water and mix. Leave for 2 minutes, add the parsley, mix, add salt and pepper and remove from the heat.
In a small bowl, mix all the ingredients for the crust.
Evenly sprinkle the vegetables with the sauce and gently shake the pan. Sprinkle with the mixture of the crust and cook the food in a preheated oven at 200 ° C for 35-40.